(PharmaNewsWire.Com, June 19, 2017 ) According to the report “ Global Smart Pill Technologies Market " published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 4927.23 million by 2021 from USD 2200 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 17.5%.Smart pills have become very popular in recent years, but they’re not exactly a new fad. People have taking various natural supplements to boost brain power dating back thousands of years. Natural plant extracts such as Gingko Biloba have long been used as folk remedies for improving memory and general cognitive power.
Today, a more sophisticated understanding of brain chemistry has allowed us to specifically target all processes related to cognition via smart pills. These supplements and drugs can be employed to safely and effectively make learning easier, aid in the formation of memories, and heighten mental focus.
Pills that make you smarter aren’t just Hollywood fiction – these supplements can produce real-world gains to intelligence, legally and affordably. While they may not turn you into a genius or increase your IQ overnight, they are proven to amplify your natural cognitive abilities.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Smart Pill Technologies Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The market for Smart Pill Technologies is mainly driven due to rising prevalence of geriatric gastrointestinal diseases, changing lifestyle which includes shift in diet pattern and aging population, as elderly people are at a higher risk of acquiring various gastrointestinal diseases such as ulcerative colitis and IBD. But, the market growth can be restrained due to technological incompetence of capsule endoscopes, high costs and possible health risks associated with a smart pill inserted into the body.
For granular level understanding, the Smart Pill Technologies Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
By Application • Capsule Endoscopy o Small Bowel Video Capsule Endoscopy o Colon Capsule Endoscopy o OMOM Capsule Endoscopy Platform o MiroCam o Upgraded MiroCam and Advanced Capsule Endoscope o The ANKON MCE System o CapsoCam • Drug Delivery • Patient monitoring
Geographically, Global market for Smart Pill Technologies is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe. The market in North America is highly driven due to favorable reimbursement scenario, FDA approvals for smart pills, and rising investments by government and other agencies. The Smart Pill Technologies market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing reimbursements, training in endoscopes handling, and huge corporate investments in R&D. • North America Smart Pill Technologies Market • Europe Smart Pill Technologies Market • Asia-Pacific Smart Pill Technologies Market • Latin America Smart Pill Technologies Market • Middle East and Africa Smart Pill Technologies Market
CapsoVision, Inc., Given Imaging, Inc., Medimetrics S.A. de C.V., Olympus Corporation, Bio-Images Research Limited, Novartis, Given Imaging Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Smartpill, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Pentax Medical Company, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corporation, GE Healthcare, Boston Scientific Corporation, IntroMedic Inc., Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technology Group Co. Ltd., Proteus Digital Health Inc., are the major players of Global Smart Pill Technologies market.
The Smart Pill Technologies Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors thateffect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: